Páginas

sábado, 22 de novembro de 2014

I write as if to save the life of someone, probably my own!


My holidays are coming (Wednesday) ......... And change my apartment too! You must be thinking: kkkkk she is scared of moving house! Kkkkkkkkkkkkkk!
And I answer you: It's not just a house! It SCHOOL, APARTMENT, CITY, and worst of all (cheers!), The STATE! :(

Some reasons I do not like a new school:

  • The / o (the / a) teachers / teacher (teachers / teacher) do not remember his name (in my case, Livia)
  • You can not get friends!
  • You can eat lunch alone
  • being late
  • forget the holster
  • Get so scared about to get goose bumps (the)!
  • If you are high (which unfortunately I am), you can call the giraffe!
  • On the first day of class you miss your favorite coat!

Solutions:

  1. Die of embarrassment!
  2. Trying to make friends
  3. Break alone
  4. Try to arrive early
  5. Make sure that everything is in the bag (in other words, look at the bag before you go)
  6. Xiiiii ..........
  7. Be called that until after you DIE!
  8. Put your jacket on your chair (that you always sit down to eat meals)

But! I also brought good news, yes ?! I think I'll be able to decorate my room! For the first time in my life! I am inspiring me these pictures (more in 2):
1

2

3

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário