Hi girls !!! Well, today I'm here to talk about who ALWAYS bother too: The '' holy '' year-end clothes !! :( You already know that the '' holy '' does not have anything, right ?? It is always like that with me:.? Step zillions of shops, and none has the '' perfect outfit '' It must be so with you right only thinking about it, I'm already sick :( Well, HERE IS a COMPLETE HELP !!!! eee !!!
First, the home, who does not love Christmas ?!
Christmas is easy !! How about a red dress with a green or red sneaker too ?! Or a blouse with a short, green or red ?? Depends on your taste !!
Here comes the End of year !! HATE buy year-end clothing :( I bet you also have trouble, is not it ?? Well, you can use only a white blouse with a short jeans yourself, or with a blue skirt, which means a quiet year !!
That's all, beautiful !! How was the Christmas of you? Tell in the comments !!
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário